The more the merrier! This luxurious 3-storey holiday home comes with all the creature comforts to accommodate up to 3 families. Classed as the ultimate kid’s getaway, the house features a large games room with Table tennis and Pool table, the room opens out onto a spacious lawn area.
“Good food is all the sweeter, when shared with good friends”
Features of the home
- House 26B is a luxurious 3 storey 4 bedroom 4 bathroom holiday home which has all you need and could accommodate up to 3 families.
- The top floor consists of a large open plan kitchen, dining table for 10 and living area that opens out onto a large decked area with BBQ and outdoor table setting that has views over the beautiful Geographe bay beach. There is also a separate powder room.
- The first floor contains 3 king size bedrooms all with their own private ensuites. The first has a spa bath and the 2nd & 3rd both open out onto their own sundeck.
- The ground floor is the ultimate kids’ getaway and is the 4th bedroom which has 2 queen sized bunks with a single bed on top. It also has its own TV & DVD player along with a bathroom and laundry.
- Also downstairs adjoining the 4th bedroom is a large games room complete with Pool table and Table tennis which opens out onto a spacious lawn area.
Easter, All Long Weekends, Special Event weekends & XMAS School Holidays
$850 / night (Rates to 31 January 2023) $850/ night (Rates from 1 February 2023)
OFF PEAK SEASON
Excluding Easter, All Long Weekends, Special Event w/ends & XMAS School Holidays
$650 / night (Rates to 31 January 2023) $700/ night (Rates from 1 February 2023)
- Long Weekends – 3 nights
- Easter – 4 nights
- Christmas/January period – 7 nights
- all other times – 2 nights